Handmade Mulberry / Lokta Paper | Chemical-Free Paper | 17 colours
This listing is for 17 sheets of handmade mulberry/lokta paper, 1 sheet per colour. This paper is great for bookbinding projects, to make party invitations, for scrapbooking origami, and so much more.
Beautiful, chemical-free mulberry/lokta paper for bookbinding, scrapbooking, card making and more.
Each paper sheet measures approximately 24 x 18cm / 9.45 x 7″ each. The sheets have some deckled edges which add to the charm of the paper.
This paper pack includes 17 sheets of handmade mulberry/lokta paper, 1 sheet per colour.
The paper is made as follow:
1. Cultivate mulberry branches
2. Boil mulberry branches in vats filled with water and ash
3. Crush the boiled product – put in paper mill and add acrylic colour
4. Once the pulp has been broken down into a desirable consistency, make paper sheet by sheet using paper deckles.
- Papermaking by Hand Tutorial ฿250.00
Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll
ให้คะแนน 5.00 ตั้งแต่ 1-5 คะแนน฿95.00
- Print-It-Yourself Travel Planner ฿90.00