Handmade Mulberry / Lokta Paper | Chemical-Free Paper | 17 colours
This listing is for 17 sheets of handmade mulberry/lokta paper, 1 sheet per colour. This paper is great for bookbinding projects, to make party invitations, for scrapbooking origami, and so much more.
Beautiful, chemical-free mulberry/lokta paper for bookbinding, scrapbooking, card making and more.
Each paper sheet measures approximately 24 x 18cm / 9.45 x 7″ each. The sheets have some deckled edges which add to the charm of the paper.
This paper pack includes 17 sheets of handmade mulberry/lokta paper, 1 sheet per colour.
The paper is made as follow:
1. Cultivate mulberry branches
2. Boil mulberry branches in vats filled with water and ash
3. Crush the boiled product – put in paper mill and add acrylic colour
4. Once the pulp has been broken down into a desirable consistency, make paper sheet by sheet using paper deckles.
- ชุดอุปกรณ์เย็บสมุดแบบ Cross Stitch Binding | ปกหนังเเท้ | 6 x 4.25” / 15.3 x 10.8cm ฿890.00 – ฿1,290.00
- Coptic Bookbinding Toolkit | DIY Book Art | Exposed Spine Binding | Make Your Own Traditional A5 Journal | 8.3 x 6″ / 21.1 x 15.3cm ฿1,190.00 – ฿1,290.00
- Coptic Stitch Binding A6 Mini Toolkit ฿490.00