Ultimate Tutorials Pack
Own 1 papermaking and 8 bookbinding tutorials with the “Ultimate Tutorials Pack”.
The gift that keeps on giving – learn how to make journals and paper entirely from scratch
100% beginner-friendly – no previous experience required
Perfect for first-time bookbinders, aspiring papermakers, artists, DIYers and journal keepers
Carefully curated by hand-bookbinders for you
Now you can start on your bookbinding and papermaking journey with the “Ultimate Tutorials Pack” consisting of 9 tutorials – 1 papermaking and 8 bookbinding tutorials.
learn how to make hardcover and softcover notebooks
learn how to work with fabric, cork paper, decorative paper, leather, faux leather and suede fabric
learn various long stitch, Cross Stitch, and Coptic bookbinding techniques
learn how to turn your recycled paper scraps into artisan paper to be used for bookbinding projects, invitations, origami, and more
learn about the anatomy of a book
learn how to make A6 and A5 size notebooks – the notebook sizes can be changed to fit your needs
You will receive the following tutorials in digital format:
What you get
You will receive 1 Zip file that includes 9 PDF files. You will receive 1 papermaking and 8 bookbinding tutorials.
Zip file size: 39.21MB
Please note that this is an e-product. No physical product will be shipped.
All rights reserved. All our tutorials, including all photos, illustrations and instructions, are strictly for personal use and may not be resold, redistributed or shared under any circumstances.
Because of the nature of the product being a digital product, no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
© The Siam Bindery
- Coptic Stitch Binding Tutorial Rated 5.00 out of 5฿250.00
- Long Stitch Binding Toolkit | Leather Bookbinding Toolkit | DIY Leather Craft | Make Your Own Journal | 8.46 x 6.1″ / 21.5 x 15.5cm ฿1,090.00 – ฿1,290.00
- Coptic Weave Binding Tutorial ฿350.00
- Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- The Siam Bindery Long Stitch Binding Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by bug070