Print-It-Yourself Travel Planner
These carefully planned and functionally laid-out trip planner pages will make planning your next trip a breeze. Each of the pages has been designed in order to eliminate the time and stress of trip planning, and to ensure that when the time comes, you can do more and worry less.
This travel planner consists of 8 pages covering the following sections:
- top places to visit
- top things to do
- modes of transportation, with arrival and departure times
- accommodation details
- things to buy
- things to eat
- survival words to know
- space to write down the contact details of people you’ve met on your trip that you want to stay in touch with
- packing list
- feeling tracker
- emergency numbers
- lots of space for notes
- and more!
What you get
You will receive 2 PDF files.
Please note that this is a digital product. No physical item will be shipped.
The planner is A5 in size and fits A5 notebooks/ journals. You can print it on both Letter or A4 paper, and fold it in half. Alternatively, you can print it to make A6 notebooks. These planner pages can also be used for your next bookbinding project.
How to print
When printing, choose “Actual Size” or “Scaled to 100%”.
All rights reserved. This tutorial, including all photos, illustrations and instructions, is strictly for personal use and may not be resold, redistributed or shared under any circumstances.
Because of the nature of the product being a digital product, no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
© The Siam Bindery
- Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- The Siam Bindery Long Stitch Binding Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by bug070