Minimalist Leather Binding Tutorial
With this carefully-compiled Minimalist Leather Binding tutorial, you’re on your way to creating your very own leather journal.
The gift that keeps on giving – make a journal, and learn the process to continue making more.
Perfect for first-time bookbinders, artists, DIYers and journal keepers
Carefully curated by hand-bookbinders for you
26 full-colored pages
71-plus photo-instructions and illustrations
Minimalist leather binding is a method in which single sheets of paper are secured in a text block format and then attached to a sheet of leather or fabric using both adhesive and thread. This bookbinding style requires minimal tools and materials and is great for those who are looking to try their hand with this craft form.
What you get
You will receive 1 PDF file, 1.7 MB. This tutorial consists of 26 full-colored pages with 71-plus photo-instructions and illustrations.
Please note that this is an e-product. No physical product will be shipped.
All rights reserved. This tutorial, including all photos, illustrations and instructions, is strictly for personal use and may not be resold, redistributed or shared under any circumstances.
Because of the nature of the product being a digital product, no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
© The Siam Bindery
- Leather Bound Books Tutorials Pack ฿890.00
- Sewn Boards Binding Tutorial
- Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- The Siam Bindery Long Stitch Binding Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by bug070