Print-It-Yourself Day Planner
Plan in style! These carefully compiled and beautifully laid-out day planner pages will ensure that you reach your daily/weekly goals by tracking what you spend your time and energy on.
This day planner consists of the following sections:
- space to write down your day’s schedule
- space to document any active and upcoming projects / deadlines
- document each day’s top priorities
- reflect on what you’ve achieved each day by writing down the day’s key accomplishments
- in the “Gratitude” section, you can reflect on what you’re thankful for
- plan ahead with the “Tomorrow’s Action Items” section
- jot down your thoughts and ideas in the “Notes” section
- and more!
What you get
You will receive 2 PDF files.
Please note that this is a digital product. No physical item will be shipped.
The planner is A5 in size and fits A5 notebooks/ journals. You can print it on both Letter or A4 paper, and fold it in half. Alternatively, you can print it to make A6 notebooks. These planner pages can also be used for your next bookbinding project.
How to print
When printing, choose “Actual Size” or “Scaled to 100%”.
All rights reserved. This tutorial, including all photos, illustrations and instructions, is strictly for personal use and may not be resold, redistributed or shared under any circumstances.
Because of the nature of the product being a digital product, no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
© The Siam Bindery
Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial
Rated 5 out of 5by bug070
The Siam Bindery Long Stitch Binding Tutorial
Rated 5 out of 5by Susan S
Coptic Stitch Binding Tutorial
Rated 5 out of 5by Veronique