Double Cross Stitch Binding Tutorial
Can’t find a notebook that fits your needs? Make one yourself with this easy-to-follow tutorial!
The gift that keeps on giving – make a journal, and learn the process to continue making more.
100% beginner-friendly – no previous bookbinding experience required
Perfect for first-time bookbinders, artists, DIYers and journal keepers.
Carefully curated by hand-bookbinders for you 30 full-colored pages
75-plus photo-instructions and illustrations
Cross stitch binding is a variation of long stitch binding in which a text block gets hand-sewn to a piece of leather leaving the book’s spine exposed. This binding method can easily be adapted to create a variety of shapes and patterns on the spine, adding to the decorative appeal of the book.
In this easy-to-follow guide we illustrate how to make an A5-sized journal with a double cross stitch pattern.
What you get
You will receive 1 PDF file, 4.23 MB. This tutorial consists of 30 full-colored pages with 75-plus photo-instructions and illustrations.
Please note that this is an e-product. No physical product will be shipped.
All rights reserved. This tutorial, including all photos, illustrations and instructions, is strictly for personal use and may not be resold, redistributed or shared under any circumstances.
Because of the nature of the product being a digital product, no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
© The Siam Bindery
- Coptic Weave Binding Tutorial ฿350.00
- Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll Rated 5.00 out of 5฿95.00
- Midori Binding Tutorial ฿350.00
- Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- The Siam Bindery Long Stitch Binding Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by bug070