Daisy Runner Binding Tutorial
With this carefully-compiled Daisy Runner bookbinding tutorial you’re on your way to creating your very own notebook with vegan leather.
- The gift that keeps on giving – make a notebook, and learn the process to continue making more.
- 100% beginner-friendly – no previous bookbinding experience required
- Perfect for first-time bookbinders, artists, DIYers and journal keepers.
- Carefully curated by hand-bookbinders for you
- 25 full-colored pages
- 70-plus photo-instructions and illustrations
Now you can learn how to stitch a text block to a piece of leather, faux leather or suede fabric using the Daisy Runner Binding method. This binding method is popular in embroidery work, and has been adapted to bookbinding and leather work. This sewing method creates beautifully connecting daisy petal lines on the spine.
In this easy-to-follow guide, we illustrates how to make an A6-sized Daisy Runner notebook measuring approximately 10.5 x 14.8cm/ 4.1 x 5.8”. This pattern can be copied to create a thicker notebook, journal, guestbook or photo album with multiple signatures.
What you get
You will receive 1 PDF file, 3.38 MB. This tutorial consists of 25 full-colored pages with 70-plus photo-instructions and illustrations.
Please note that this is an e-product. No physical product will be shipped.
All rights reserved. This tutorial, including all photos, illustrations and instructions, is strictly for personal use and may not be resold, redistributed or shared under any circumstances.
Because of the nature of the product being a digital product, no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
© The Siam Bindery
- Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- The Siam Bindery Long Stitch Binding Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by bug070