Our bookbinding thread/cord is perfect for exposed-spine bookbinding projects where the thread is visible on a book’s spine. The thread works well with both hardcover (book board) and softcover (leather/fabric) bookbinding projects. It is often used for Coptic Binding, Long Stitch Binding, Cross Stitch Binding, Japanese Stab Binding, and many other binding styles.
The thread/cord is strong and durable and is great for a variety of other crafts like shoemaking, bag making, jewelry making and more.
Length: 100 yards / 91.44 meters per roll
Size: 1mm / 0.04″
Colors: we offer a variety of colors.
Disclaimer: This is a natural product. The thread is colored by hand and dried in batches. Because of this, there might be slight variations in color.
- Midori Binding Tutorial ฿350.00
- Long Stitch Binding Toolkit | Leather Bookbinding Toolkit | DIY Leather Craft | Make Your Own Journal | 8.46 x 6.1″ / 21.5 x 15.5cm ฿1,090.00 – ฿1,290.00
- Long Stitch Binding Toolkit | Leather Bookbinding Toolkit | DIY Leather Craft | Make Your Own Journal | 6 x 4.25” / 15.3 x 10.8cm ฿890.00 – ฿990.00
- Thread for Bookbinding - 100 yards / 91.44m per roll Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- The Siam Bindery Long Stitch Binding Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by jen99douglass
- Long Stitch Binding with a Chain Stitch Variation Tutorial Rated 5 out of 5by bug070